hese are used to produce high-quality light and superlight cementing slurries with normal density, to process light and superlight cement slurries with normal density at a temperature from +5 to 90 ºС.
It is compatible with cement slurries mixed with fresh and salt water.
- Fine powder or powder with granules of yellow and white color.
- Well soluble in water.
- Density of 1620–1780 kg/m3.
- Bulk density of 780 kg/m3.
- Cement slurry (set cement) insulating capacity: primary filtration gradient is 1.5-2 times greater than the standard value.
- Initial setting is 20–30% earlier than the standard time.
- Set cement hardness is 10–20 % higher than that of the sample without additives.
- Chemical dosing:
-1–3% for light fluids
-up to -1.0% for fluids with normal density
- Compatible with other technical property controllers
- ensures the sedimentation stability of cement slurries;
- has insulating properties;
- provides the set cement adhesion with metal casing strings and walls of the well;
- accelerates the initial setting of cement slurries;
- strengthens the set cement.
- ensures environmental safety.
Package: 25-50 kg bags.
Shipment: motor transport, container cars, railway vehicles.
Shipment period is no less than 7 days.