Multipurpose process fluid
- Certificate of conformity
- Certificate for application in technological processes of oil production and transportation
- Sanitary and epidemiological inspection statement
The fluid is used for improvement of the efficiency of well killing and repair operations performed at oil, gas and gas-condensate wells. The RGS-100 well kill fluid is pseudo-plastic jelly-like fluid with high filtration control, based on oil or gas condensate.
The RGS-100 well kill fluid differs from the currently available emulsions, brines and other process fluids in its high blocking effect that results in prevention of absorption of the process fluid and in complete retention of reservoir properties of the productive formation, regardless of the geological and technical conditions of the well, even at ALFP and high permeability of the formation.
Parameters of the RGS-100 system
|2.||Relative viscosity at flow of 500 cm3, s||60–450|
|3.||Effective viscosity at the shear rate 5,11 s-1||min 300|
|4.||Filtration, cm3/30 min||5–7|
|5.||Heat stability, °С||100–110|
|6.||Permeability recovery factor, %||96–98|
The composition of the solution:
- petroleum base (commercial oil or stable gas condensate or diesel fuel);
- gelling agent – RGS-100 concentrate;
- filler-bridging agent
Use standard equipment (reservoir, cementing tank) for preparation of RGS-100 well kill fluid.
Main advantages of RGS-100 well kill fluid:
- petroleum-based fluid density control within a wide range;
- exceptional blocking effect (no absorption by the formation);
- no adverse impact on the well production after the repair;
- reduced turnaround time and prompt release for operation;
- killing wells with high permeability and porosity as well as wells after the hydraulic fracturing of the formation;
- retained stability at the formation temperature up to 110 °С;
- simple in preparation (the system can be prepared both at the stationary facility or directly at the site).
The compound can be used in small quantities (2–5 m3) as a blocking slug. At the higher level, above the perforation interval, the well can be filled with any process fluid; RGS-100 is free of risk of floating or mixing due to difference in densities. Within the productive formation area and in the formation, RGS-100, due to its high viscosity and low filtration, prevents penetration of other process fluids, and its petroleum base maintains reservoir properties of the formation.
The efficient performance of RGS-100 well kill fluid has been proved by operations at wells of the URENGOY, MEDVEZHYE, and YAMSOVEISKOYE oil and gas-condensate fields.
- Killing oil, gas and gas condensate wells: kill fluid, blocking fluid.
- Well perforation: perforation fluid.
- Temporary abandonment of wells: well suspension fluid.